图片

娱乐圈棋牌_789游戏中心-官方电玩下载

当前位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 行业英语 > WTO英语 > >

WTO英语900句(2)

来源::未知 | 作者:娱乐圈棋牌_789游戏中心-官方电玩下载 | 本文已影响

Well, I've certainly had an excellent time here. And you have been kind.

  哦,我在这儿过得非常愉快。你们真是太好了。

  It's been a great pleasure to have you with us. We hope you’ll come here more often in the future.

  我们很高兴和你在一起。希望你今后经常来。

  as ,often as `not; more ,often than `not: very frequently 往往; 大抵:

  * When it's foggy the trains are late more often than not. 雾大时火车往往误点。

  I'm sure I will. Now that we’ve got to know each other better, I'm certain we can do more business to our mutual benefit.

  肯定会。既然我们彼此更加了解了,相信今后我们能做成更多的互利互惠生意。

  I hope so.

  希望如此。

  I do hope you'll visit us someday soon.

  我非常希望不久的将来你也能访问我们。

  Not too long, I suppose. What kind of weather do you have at this time of the year?

  我想不会太久。你的家乡这个季节的天气怎么样?

  It's not this hot. The highest temperature there is 28 degrees, and there’s more rain. I prefer the dry weather you have here.

  没有这么热,那儿最高气温只有28度,但雨水比较多。我还是喜欢你们这儿的干燥天气。

  this adv to this degree; so 到此程度; 如此: It's about this high. 大约有这么高。

  * I didn't think we’d get this far, ie as far as this. 我没想到我们会走这么远。

  * Can you afford this much (ie as much as this)? 你花得起这么多钱吗?

  Here we are at the airport.

  我们到机场了。

  It's very kind of you to come and see me off, Mr.Zhang.

  张先生,谢谢你来送我。

  It's my pleasure. It’s a pity that you have to go now.

  这是我的荣幸,可惜你现在就要走了。

  What's the temperature today?

  今天的气温有多高?

  About 32 degrees centigrade. 摄氏及华氏度转换公式: 1 C = (F- 32)* 5/9

  大约摄氏32度。

  Fahrenheit / 'fжrэnhait; `fжrэn.hait/ adj

  of a temperature scale with the freezing-point of water at 32 and the boiling-point at 212 华氏温度计的, 华氏的(冰点为32度, 沸点为212度):

  * The temperature today is seventy degrees Fahrenheit. 今天气温是华氏七十度。

  Oh, that's pretty high. What is the highest temperature you get here?

  够高的!这儿气温最高能达到多少度?

  About 38 degrees, I'd say.

  我估计大约38度。

  How long do you think this hot weather will last?

  你估计这样热的天气会持续多久?

  Mt. Laoshan would be the ideal place for you, then. It has around 200 sightseeing spots.

  那崂山将是你理想的地方。它总共有200多个旅游景点。

  Sounds great. I can't wait to go there now, Miss Zhang.

  听起来太好了。我现在就迫不及待想去崂山,张小姐。

  It's very hot today. Do you mind the heat?

  今天真热。你讨厌热天气吗?

  mind:  no passive 不用于被动语态, ~ about sth/doing sth (esp in questions,  negative and conditional sentences and in affirmative sentences that answer a question  尤用于疑问句、 否定句、 条件句及用作回答问话的肯定句) : feel annoyance or discomfort at (sth);  object to (sth) 对(某事物)介意; 反对(某事物):

  *Did she mind (about) not getting the job? 她没得到那份工作是不是很失意?

  * Do you mind the noise? 这声音影响你吗?

  * I wouldn't mind (ie I would very much like) a drink. 我很乐意喝他一杯。

  * She minded very much that he had not come. 他没有来, 她为此十分不悦。

  * I don't mind how cold it is. 我不在乎有多么冷。

  * Do you mind if I smoke? 我抽烟你介意吗?

  * Would you mind helping me? ie Would you please help me? 请帮帮我的忙好吗?

  * Do you mind my closing the window? 我关上窗户行吗?

  Well, it's all right. I’d say it's much better than Britian, actually. It’s so humid there.

  我倒觉得没什么。这儿比英国好多了,那儿太潮湿。

  Yes, it's rather dry here.

  是的,我们这儿气候干燥。

  Yes. But I've always wanted to come.

  是的。不过我一直想来这儿。

  Well, there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see.

  那么,值得你看的地方可不少。

  What would you suggest?

  你能提个建议吗?

  Well, what are you particularly interested in?

  好,你有什么特别感兴趣的?

  I love beautiful scenic spots.

  我喜欢看美的风景点。

  About how long have you been in the business?

  你公司大约成立多久了?

  The company was established in 1989, and we have about 1,400 employees now.

  公司成立于1989年,现有员工一千四百人左右。

  Good morning, Mr.Smith. Sightseeing is our agenda today.

  早上好,史密斯先生。我们今天的日程安排是游览。

  agenda (list of) matters of business to be discussed at a meeting, etc 在会议上要讨论的事项(单);议事单; 议程表:

  * What is the next item on the agenda? 议程表上的下一项是什么?

  * The agenda for the meeting is as follows…… 这次会议的议程如下……

  Wonderful! I've been told that Qingdao is a great tourist attraction.

  太好了,我听说青岛是个旅游胜地。

  Yes, it is. Is this your first visit here?

  是的,你是初次来青岛吗?

  I'm surprised you haven’t. Our net profits were over 1 million yuan last year, you know.

  我很惊讶您没听说过。我们去年的净利就超过1百多万元。

  That's very impressive. Please tell me more about your company.

  真令人敬佩。请多介绍一点。

  Our company consists of three major organizations: they are OD, R&D and T&A.

  我们公司由组织开发部,研究开发部及技术援助部三大部门所组成。

  Sounds like you have the organizations we need.

  听起来好象都是我们所需要的部门。

  Yes, and we have eight branches and two plants scattered throughout China.

  是的,我们在全国有八个分公司及两个工厂。

  Excellent. That should suit our needs perfectly.

  好极了。那完全能满足我们的需要。

  Shall we move on?

  我们继续参观好吗?

  What is it your company does again?

  你说你们公司做什么来着?

  It makes electronic equipment.

  我们公司制造电器产品。

  Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?

  那么为什么我没有听说过呢?

  Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.

  我们工厂占地约5,000平方米

  And what's that building outside the window?

  窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?

  It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.

  那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。

  Is your unit capacity up to our demands?

  你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?

  I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.

  我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。

  turn out: produce sb/sth. 培养出某人,生产或制造某物

  *The factory turns out 5,000 cars a week.

  *The school has turned out some first-rate scholars.

  Would you like to have a look around our factory?

  请问您要不要到工厂参观一下? ( Would you like to go through our factory ? )

  Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.

  好,请带路吧。

  May I show you our brochure?

  请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?

  Oh, thank you.

  哦,谢谢您。

  It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?

  是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?

  That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.

  谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。

  Quite. China is a country with a splendid catering culture.

  没错,中国是个饮食文化非常丰富的国家。

  I'm glad to hear that. I’d like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson.

  您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。

  Certainly.

  当然可以。

  Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?

  今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?

  in honour of sb/sth; in sb's/sth’s honour : out of respect for sb/sth 出于对某人[某事物]的敬意:

  * a ceremony in honour of those killed in battle 为纪念阵亡将士而举行的仪式。

  Yes, that's fine. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I look forward to meeting your General Manager.

  很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。

  Let's make it seven o’clock then, and I'll pick you up at 6:45. Is that all right?

  那就定在七点,六点四十五分我来接您,行吗?

  Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.

  很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。

  Good-bye.

  再见。

  Mr. Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?

  史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?

  preference: (a) [U, sing] ~ (for sth) liking for sth (more than sth else) (与他物相较之)喜爱; 偏爱:

  *There is milk and cream do you have a preference? 有牛奶也有奶油——你喜欢哪样?

  * It's entirely a matter of preference. 这完全是个见仁见智的问题。

  * She has a preference for blue. 她特别喜欢蓝色。

  (b) [C] thing that is liked better or best 偏爱的事物; 特别爱好的事物:

  *What are your preferences? 你最喜欢什么?

  When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.

  入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。

  This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.

  这是一家北京餐馆,专做京菜。

  Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?

  要不要尝点中国酒?

  Yes, I'd love to. I’ve heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?

  好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?

  Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.

  不错,茅台是中国最好的酒。你要是不品尝一下就走,那将是一大憾事。

  Hello. This is Wilson speaking. Who's calling, please?

  您好,我就是。请问您是那一位?

  This is Miss Wang. I hope I'm not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest?

  我姓王。希望我没有打扰您。您休息得好吗?

  Yes, thank you. I had a good sleep and a cold shower, and I'm now feeling positively refreshed.

  是的,谢谢。我睡了一夜,洗了个冷水澡,现在精神百倍。

  How do you like your room?

  不您对您的房间满意吗?

  Very comfortable. And the attendants are quite obliging.

  非常舒服,而且招待员服务也很周到。

  obliging :adj willing to help 愿意帮助的:

  * obliging neighbours 乐于助人的邻居

  * You'll find him most obliging. 你能了解到他很愿意帮助人。

  I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao.

  希望您在青岛过得愉快。

  Thanks. I'm sure I will.

  谢谢。我相信会的。

  Hello. May I speak to Mr.Wilson, please?

  您好,请找威尔逊先生。

  Excuse me, are you Mr.Wilson from the United States?

  请问,您是从美国来的威尔逊先生吗?

  Yes I am.

  是的,我是。

  I'm Wang Lan, the secretary of the Qingdao Textiles Import & Export Corporation.

  我叫王岚,青岛纺织进出口公司的秘书。


娱乐圈棋牌_789游戏中心-官方电玩下载